Looking to add MyFitnessPal motivational friends

Options
Looking for people of all goals to add as a friend for motivation, support, advice, and so on! Add me :)

Replies

• katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been at this for around eight months and have lost nearly fifty pounds so far!
  • LookAWalrus
    LookAWalrus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I haven't been counting calories (I am now). My highest weight was 220 December 13 (after pregnancy) and now I'm 155.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Buddy up! I'm working on gaining mass and physique building in prep for my first physique show in July. I'm always happy to help out where needed :smile:
  • MuirinArcher
    MuirinArcher Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm up for anyone to friend me as well. I like to post in my blog and ask a lot of questions, so I'm always looking for active motivational friends. :D
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm here if you want to add me. I try to answer as many questions as I feel comfortable asking and consider myself somewhat knowledgable in health and fitness. Hit me up and I'll do my best to motivate!
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am here for you! I have lost 70 pounds so far and loving every minute of it. Tough work though.feel free to add me if you would like.