I'm Re-Committing

Options
I've been using the Mobile App, but never ventured online. My sister-in-law encouraged me to get on here and to check out everything you can do. So, thanks to her, I'm recommitting!

Between work being extremely stressful, and also going to school full-time, I've been exhausted, stressed, so I haven't really committed to myself and my weight loss goals like I should have. Luke, my boyfriend, has been so encouraging, and reminds me that if I find time to work out, it would help with the stress. Without a workout partner makes it difficult too. So, every once in a while, he'll go for a walk around the neighborhood with me. That's really nice, I really enjoy walking with him. I wonder if I can talk him into going for a walk on the Trinity Trails this weekend.

If any of you are from the Fort Worth area, and would like to go for either a run or a walk early morning (sorry! I commute to work...), let me know! I'm good about getting up early, IF i have someone getting up with me.

Replies

• babs81
    babs81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me too I only used the mobile app before feel free 2 add me and we can support each other :-)
  • Anolte76
    Anolte76 Posts: 105
    Options
    The working out does help with the stress. Working out 6 days a week has helped me a lot. I did the same as you and started with my app and then saw where it said to log on here......now i'm hooked and on here daily.