encouragement buddies needed

Options
jeffreybas
jeffreybas Posts: 9 Member
edited January 2015 in Getting Started
Need some people to help push me along on those days it feels like nothing is working. Long road ahead of me and wouldn't mind some company

Replies

• SESS10N
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me. I have never had any problems with working out, but its my unhealthy eating habits I have that's killing me.
  • jeffreybas
    jeffreybas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ya food is my main problem right now. I am getting into the groove of working out regularly but still need work there as well. To many years of laziness to program out of my mind
  • ilikepeepull
    Options
    Add me to please I could use some help. Not to be rude but having lots of women friends not to popular with my wife
  • ademott2015
    ademott2015 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I need more friends to support and hold me accountable on this challenging journey :)
  • MYRABUTLER89
    Options
    Same here. I got 100+ lbs to lose. :/ feel free to add me.
  • bashmir
    bashmir Posts: 43
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated feel free to add me :)
  • dafoe88
    dafoe88 Posts: 38 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Add me to please I could use some help. Not to be rude but having lots of women friends not to popular with my wife
    Same here. Plus dudes motivate each other differently.

Anyone (guy or girl) here please feel free to add me.
  • Kmbrin7656
    Options
    Hey I have about 100lbs to lose, any support and motivation is welcomed and appreciated. Anyone can add me if they'd like to.
  • ariann4
    Options
    I'll be your buddy too! :smile:
  • dd23xx
    dd23xx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me. I think we are all in the same boat!!
  • michellelhodges123
    michellelhodges123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just restarting MFP after a truly depressing series of events..and added weight...have added a few and the encouragement does help! Feel free to add! Lol..I am not the most religious on exercise ..dealing with a few health issues that are being dealt with and waiting on clearance for some activities! But..Baby steps!
  • AZTallguy
    AZTallguy Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, just send the request. Let's do this!