Need motivational people trying to lose 50 pounds..

Options
Hi I just started my journey and would love some support from people on MFP thanx

Replies

• mBrvo
    mBrvo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Somebody once told me, "What you eat in private, you wear in public!" I hope this helps! It's been helping me not to cheat myself! I'm down 10lbs from where I started. It's definitely hard but I am pushing through! See you on the other side!
  • suzeqnu
    suzeqnu Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new and want to lose 55 lbs! I'll add you!
  • BL3SS3DFITN3SS
    BL3SS3DFITN3SS Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ to lose and I'm extremely motivated.... Not stopping until I see goal and even then I want to maintain the weight loss.
  • mcalhoun79
    mcalhoun79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40-50 pounds. I have so far to go. I've done it before but I gained it back and now I'm starting over. It's depressing when I think of what I used to be able to do and wear vs now, but I'm hoping to channel that into motivation instead of discouragement! Good luck to you!!!
  • artstudent89
    Options
    I need to lose 40-50 lbs this year to reach my goal. I'm 172 and 5'7". I work as a CNA and I'm always carrying a fitbit tracker that on average logs 6 miles of random walking throughout my daily nursing shifts. At the start of last year I was 193 and with just my daily walking I've lost 20 with no change in diet. My goal for 2015 is to be a better person and live a healthier life style. I've been going to the gym 3 times a week and I've changed my snacking on junk foods to fruits even while at work. I am here for a helping hand and any advice you'd need. You can add me as a friend!!!!
  • tbcrocks
    tbcrocks Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am going to lose 50lbs too! I'm down 8.8 . I guess just patience. I use to.lose like 20lbs in a month but would just gain it all back in a few months because who can happily live on salads forever! now I'm exercising everyday and cooking more often and.mentally doing weight in 10lbs increments to stay motivated and not overwhelmed with the amount I will lose. also.do a vision board and keep it in eye view for those days you need a pep talk
  • fightthetiger
    Options
    I have to do it too ! I add you!
  • ashley785mfp
    ashley785mfp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 75 pounds. I just turned 30 and want to be down to my goal weight and maintain it before I hit 35.
  • ClaudiaMessenger
    ClaudiaMessenger Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50lbs and have another 20lbs to go, it sucks at the time but you can't imagine how much better it has made me feel! If I can do it you can do it! I still need support to lose this last bit of weight so feel free to add me :)
  • ashmarie1083
    ashmarie1083 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 100 lbs
    A couple years ago I lost 50-55 lbs on weight watchers, but I can't afford it right now... so here I am.
    Down 5.2 already this year. :-)
    I'd love some buddies too!!
  • gedyjody
    Options
    Awesome we can be on this journey together.you can add me
  • Chemist1964
    Options
    I'm in on this too.
  • patricialt1126
    patricialt1126 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in on this… I need to lose 56 to be at the top of the height/weight guideline for my height. I'd love to be in the middle of that guideline, but for now, I will take just the 56 lbs. I've lost 11.5 so far to get to the goal, so I need to lose 44.5 lbs. more. We can do this people!!!!
  • bigsisv
    bigsisv Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I trying to lose 75 lbs, I would like to be added. We can do this together.
  • Katykat69
    Katykat69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 40-50 lbs. Add me!! I need some support and motivational buddies as well. :) (I dunno how to add ppl..Lol)
  • PudgyPanda91
    PudgyPanda91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 100, but my first goal is 40 lbs.
    Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • absenceofmortality
    absenceofmortality Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. We will cheer each other on!
  • rainlights19
    rainlights19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm super pumped this time around :D
  • ParanormaLauren
    ParanormaLauren Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100 lbs. Add me because I'd love to cheer everyone on!