starting today

Options
Hi there everyone, got this app today and looks really good, no quite sure how it all works yet but hope it keeps me motivated.

Replies

• WFBspantran
    WFBspantran Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The app and website are simple to use. Don't get too bogged down on everything, the fact that you are here is what is important. Consistency is the key. Good luck and if you wish feel free to add me. I have for various reason re-dedicated myself in 2015!
  • mandcrawf
    Options
    Thank you, I will certainly try not to get too bogged down, I know it's a journey and each step is a step closer to my goal. I would add you if I knew how to actually do it haha.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I started using this site 4 years ago and lost about 40 pounds and kept it off for over 2 years. After a very difficult time (divorce and death of my mom) I gained back all but 10 pounds. Now I back and rededicated to exercise and eating right. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • nscal
    nscal Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Just started back using this app a little over a week ago. I'm a newbie. Feel free to add me.
  • bobbye36
    bobbye36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all. The site is easy to use. I used it a while ago and stopped. Now I'm back and needing to need some inspiration to get started again. Feel free to add me as well.