Diet shakes to loose weight quick for comp

Options
Hi I know some of you may have opinions on losing weight quickly and towards the unhealthy scale but I have a comp in just less than a month and need to loose about or just over a kg per week for 4 weeks. I have cut back cal and hover around 900-1200 and loose around .9kg a week. I am eating roast vege (sweet potato, brocolli,carrot) and balsamic marinated chicken or pork balls) almost every meal and exercising from running sprints, walking for extended period of time (2 hrs+) and a little circuit style training. Keeping carbs low enough to just have energy. But feel to make weight trials I will have to start shakes for one meal- any suggestions on shakes.. What worked for you?? FYI over all I just need to loose pure kg and not fat

Replies

• TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    Okay, first off, what you are doing is a very bad idea. Second, a question: what makes you think you can lose more weight while drinking shakes? It is usually the other way around because regular food is more filling than a liquid diet.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    What kind of comp are you doing?

You need to lose pure kilogram and not fat? What?

This has nooooooo written all over it.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Losing that much a week with so little to lose is a bad idea.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    What sort of comp requires you to lose overall weight, not fat?

This sounds like a terrible idea.
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Ive done mrp shakes there's loads on market lost 42lbs in 12 weeks but regained it & more
    Last year I was getting married I lost 32lbs in 9 weeks 100% is a hard thing not to eat
    I regained it as I realise not eating taught me I felt deprived
    Week one was like flu sick migraine in bed weak
    In women it effects periods hair can fall out
    I understand why you need to buy take it from a vlcd mrp user it's not good

Eating as low as you are your body isn't getting all it needs in mrp they add it all
    Your body's probably starving as little food & nutrients

• sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Go on a keto plan fast safe weightloss but on shakes you can't exercise
  • heartpie
    heartpie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Try eating low fat foods, start eating cereal before bed. Eating cereal at night is a best bed time snack.