Muscle mass gain

Options
I everyone. I am Shuan I am building my body up to 216lbs I was 198lbs in Oct 2014 I am 210lbs now

Replies

• beastcompany
    beastcompany Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    And what is the point to this post?...
  • seanmorrison295
    seanmorrison295 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's my first time using this so I am just introducing myself that's all
  • seanmorrison295
    Options
    188cm or 6ft.2
  • LiftBig68
    Options
    Look up reverse diet. It will do well by pretty much everyone trying to gain muscle with minimul fat. It pretty much a slow incline of calories. I personally after my winter cut am upping my calories by 100 every 3 weeks. Some people try adding in 5-10 carbs a week. Maybe an every gram of fat here and there.

Its all about increasing cal as slow as possible to give your metabolism time to adapt to the higher calories. You might even keep loosing weight if your a good responder. But dont worry too much as long as your total volume of weights is getting bigger. Thats like the joly grail to get stronger and skinnier at the same time. Hope that helps. Good luck.
  • LiftBig68
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    LiftBig68 wrote: »
    Look up reverse diet. It will do well by pretty much everyone trying to gain muscle with minimul fat. It pretty much a slow incline of calories. I personally after my winter cut am upping my calories by 100 every 3 weeks. Some people try adding in 5-10 carbs a week. Maybe an every gram of fat here and there.

Its all about increasing cal as slow as possible to give your metabolism time to adapt to the higher calories. You might even keep loosing weight if your a good responder. But dont worry too much as long as your total volume of weights is getting bigger. Thats like the joly grail to get stronger and skinnier at the same time. Hope that helps. Good luck.

OP, ignore that^^^

Im sorry, what? This is good stuff. This is what body builders do. A slow bulk. This is what i do? How is this bad advice.

Please tell me what would be a better protacol for bulking.
  • seanmorrison295
    Options
    Thanks for the advice.
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    LiftBig68 wrote: »

Im sorry, what? This is good stuff. This is what body builders do. A slow bulk. This is what i do? How is this bad advice.

Please tell me what would be a better protacol for bulking.
    OP is already in a surplus.