T25 vs 30 day shred?

Options
I need a workout I can fit in with my work schedule. I leave my house at 4 am and don't return home until 745 pm. Obviously 1+ hour workouts at a gym are not really an option by the time I get home from work with kids and life still existing.

I've done Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and did enjoy it, but someone recently mentioned the T25 workout. Can anyone tell me their experience with it if you've used this program.

Replies

• pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOVE T25. Seriously, I'd call it my "spirit workout". I'm doing my 3rd round of the program right now. I lost 13lbs and 16+" the first time I did it. The second time I was doing the program, I tripped over my dog, fell down the stairs, and was out with a fractured foot for a few months - ooops! I'm 3 weeks into my 3rd go round and already down a couple pounds.

I've done 30DS before, but doing the same thing every day gets old for me. As does Jillian's voice ;)
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    IMHO, 30DS is too repetitive to be interesting. T25 is one of the few video workouts I actually enjoy, and it's a great way to stay in shape when it's too cold to go outside.
  • Cc215
    Cc215 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm getting close to finishing week 1 of t25. Loving it so far. I've never made it to the second workout of shred - I get bored before then!
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I prefer T25 to the 30 Day Shred, but be aware that Fridays are double days with T25 (so it's 50 minutes instead of 25). You could break that up and do one on Friday and one on Saturday though if you wanted to.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    T25 FTW