Giving it another go

Options
i have always seem to struggle with me weight. I have been up and down for years. I need someone to help keep me motivated. I have got to do something I need to start feeling good about myself and learn its time to do something for me to be happy and healthy.

Replies

• darktolight
    Options
    Well you have come to the right place :) being happy and healthy is really important :)
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You have made a great first step. Using MFP as well as a fitness group has helped me to lose 105 lbs. I still have 145 to lose but I am feeling very confident I can achieve my goals. Feel free to add me for some support on your journey.
  • jenniferbsmith75
    jenniferbsmith75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done a great job! I am still trying to figure out the site. I'm not sure how to add?
  • kathyhern521
    Options
    @jenniferbsmith75‌ I think I send you a request. I'm so use to the older version of this app
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • slimfast35
    slimfast35 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to stay with it, so I am starting again.. There are too many tools for me to use so there is no excuse
  • jenniferbsmith75
    Options
    So very true
  • jenniferbsmith75
    Options
    Jkwolly I'm not sure how to search and add you. Can someone tell me how to do this?
  • kathyhern521
    Options
    @jenniferbsmith75‌ the way I added you was: when you re on the app, at the bottom towards your left you ll see "...". Click on "..." Then click on "friends". Once you click on friends, click
    On the "+" which is on your top left. Then you re able to send friend requests by searching peoples email or fitness pal username.
    Hope this helped