Dedicated to losing weight and getting fit while having PCOS

Options
Hey Guys!
Welcome to My Fitness Pal Page! This Page is dedicated to losing weight and getting fit while having PCOS.

Over the course of the next year, I plan to document my weight loss journey. I'm doing this on Youtube for Three Reasons:

1. Most Importantly, to raise awareness about PCOS. I'm sick of people assuming that just because someone is overweight, it means they lead an unhealthy lifestyle. Hopefully my videos will be able to show people the difficulty of losing weight with PCOS.
2. For motivation! Whether people follow my journey or not is irrelevant, but I feel like making myself post these videos on a public forum every week, it will work as motivation to keep going.
3. To share Tips, Recipes, Workouts, and Advice with all of you!!

So please join me on my journey to healthier and happier life! And Don't forget to follow My Vlog at

www.YouTube.com/PCOSPAIGE

Replies

• cceladita
    Options
    I'm with you sister. Fighting the same battle!
  • danniinw
    Options
    Fighting that battle myself. Trying to lose weight so that I can conceive! Feel free to Add me ladies i'm new here and need some friends.
  • mrsleescott
    mrsleescott Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me and you both Ma'am! Following this post for updates! Let me know how your journey goes! PCOS Sucks!!!
  • ChristieM1502
    ChristieM1502 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fighting the same fight here as well. Began the journey to get healthy last year and continuing into this year.