Hypothyroid Mom!

Options
looking for buddies ! I have hypythyroid!! And ive gained so much weight! Hoping to make new friends that can relate!!! I tend to get discouraged after i work real hard and see no results!!!!

Replies

• nanigyrl4ever
    Options
    I'm so with you. I have had my thyroid issue for about 4 years. I haven't been on medication for almost a year. (Not by choice) and I've surprisingly done better than when I was. I think it's mostly due to my food choices changing.
  • mandahon3
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I actually had my thyroid removed because of cancer, so I can totally relate! I am also looking for friends that can help me stay motivated through all the bumps and plateaus in my journey!
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Me too. Feel free to add me.
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me!
    Been diagnosed about 2 years now and just now finally starting to get control :) Hoping to start seeing some progress!
  • top_mom
    top_mom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    also hypothyroid, but hoping still able to consistently lose weight! Add me!
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    There are also a couple groups for Hypothyroid, check them out!
  • BrendaBK175
    BrendaBK175 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can relate, hypothyroid also. feel free to add me. Learning to deal with the ups and downs of the weight lose when med levels are right and the low energy level when their not right.
  • olly_naty02
    olly_naty02 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thnks for replys ladies i am new to this so can you please add me! I dont know how to add! Lol
  • ChefKatana
    ChefKatana Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was born without a Thyroid. I've been medication for all of my life, and never known any different... Also meaning I have been over-weight most of my life also.
  • kirstycecilia
    kirstycecilia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey- I know how you feel. I was diagnosed with thyroid problems at 17 and went from a size 8-16 within a year. It is possible to lose weight with thyroid issues (I've done it before). You might not see results as quickly as you want but it will happen- just aim for slow and steady.
  • cateeni
    Options
    same here :( it sucks. I added you.
  • Pinkgurl13
    Pinkgurl13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Also a hypothyroid Mom! Feel free to add me! I'm non-medicated right now, trying to feel better by eating right and working out.
  • alexisvoverstreet
    Options
    I am also a hypothyroid mom who needs motivation! I am great with nutrition and would love to help anyone who needs help but I need that extra push to become more motivated with physical activities.
  • olly_naty02
    olly_naty02 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thnks for replys ladies i am new to this so can you please add me! I dont know how to add! Lol

• dunntmcn
    Options
    Starting over again and actually putting my needs first. Moms can't help anyone else if we don't help ourselves. Add me too.