Add on Fitbit!

Options
i just purchased a Fitbit flex, and looking for friends to do challenges with and whatnot! Message me if you would like to be friends, also add me on here!!
Bri :)

Replies

• milieve
    milieve Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • milieve
    milieve Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My email address is milieve@hotmail.com
  • me11yc25
    Options
    You can add me. I've been using my Flex for about a year now and it works great to keep you motivated to reach your goals. Haven't gone a day without it. Don't know my fitbit username at the moment but I can check later and msg you...
  • MusicalSharon52
    MusicalSharon52 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a way of traking calories burned etc. Does it work with this diary app? Is there a scale to tie in too?
    I got a new Octane ellipse machine in November. Still trying to figure out how to use the info it gives at the end of the cool-down. Does anyone know how to use the programs?
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    MYDejaVue wrote: »
    I'm looking for a way of traking calories burned etc. Does it work with this diary app? Is there a scale to tie in too?
    I got a new Octane ellipse machine in November. Still trying to figure out how to use the info it gives at the end of the cool-down. Does anyone know how to use the programs?

If you use this app and fitbit, only log things in here, not in the fitbit app, otherwise it will double log.

I log my exercise and food in here. The only reason I open the fitbit app is to sync. (turn off all day sync, it rapes your phone battery.)

And yes, there is a scale. The fitbit aria. It goes for anywhere between $120 and $150.

I don't have one. I'm not sure if it works without a computer, which I don't own.

Also, some reviews I've read said you have to have the scale on a hard surface within a few feet of your WiFi router, which is problematic for some. Not having one myself, Idk how accurate that is.
  • MusicalSharon52
    MusicalSharon52 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    In the descriptions one page addresses some questions. One that caught my eye was what's the difference between a white and black color of a model. I like what it covers, but it says it only comes in black. I can't get a straight answer when the white model comes out.
    My computer died of old age and I haven't replaced it yet.
  • CaliKayJax
    CaliKayJax Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I don't have anyone to challenge yet. My email address is kbalimi@icloud.com
  • rochellemorgan
    Options
    hey, ive added the 2 of you that have put your email address, mine is rphmorgan@gmail.com