Weight Watchers Group

Options
Just passing along that I've created a Weight Watchers group. I tried searching to see if there was already a group for this but every time I clicked search I would get redirected to spam sites about fitness stuff. Anyway, here's the link for anyone interested: community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/102107-weight-watchers

I have my first weigh in and meeting on 1/14 and then go weekly after that for 10 weeks. It's the Weight Watchers At Work program.
My aunt was very successful with weight loss using Weight Watchers several years ago so I thought I'd give it a try once they offered through employer.

Replies

• lharrop1669
    lharrop1669 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Best of luck with it! It is great program. I lost 40lbs doing the at-work program. Keep the right mind set and stick with it. I started counting points again, today. I had been doing MFP calories only. I needed to mix it up and get a jump start!
  • heatherk0908
    heatherk0908 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start an at-work WW program as well. Our first meeting is 1/29 and runs for 17 weeks. As long as we attend 15 of the 17 meetings our work is paying for the total cost so I thought I'd give it a shot!
  • katiethecat54
    katiethecat54 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did WW at Work it is a good program. I am life time member but got very off track. Good luck

• amandaj813
    Options
    I do WW too. Been doing it a year with the at work program. I have lost 39 lbs so far!
  • shaunaruiz
    shaunaruiz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of the weight watchers group. I can't afford to go to meetings since I am a stay-at-home mom and have a tight budget but found a way to do weight watchers with apps on my ipod. Paid a total of $2.99 and got a points scanner for free. The only thing I will miss out on is weekly weigh ins. I'm hoping that I will have enough discipline to do the weekly weigh ins on my own :wink:
  • southernschorrs
    Options
    I am getting back to WW now also and need to lose 40 lbs! Would love to join your group to get and give some motivation and advice- I have been successful before with WW and lost 38 lbs but I gained it back over years!