Pedometer users wanted

Options
Hi my name is Laura and I'm looking friends that use pedometers, last 2 days I have done 20,000 steps looking for a bit of company

Replies

• jadumz
    jadumz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    The word pedometer makes me chuckle. Got a fitbit for Christmas! Averaging about 9k steps a day, trying to decide whether to increase my goal from 6k bit I do like hitting it every day haha
  • acollis1
    acollis1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit, my goal is 10k per day, pretty much hit it everyday :smile:
  • jadumz
    jadumz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I struggle at the weekends. I tend to go into hibernation and craft for hours haha I was ill at the start of the year and had about 300 steps a day for a week :'( pathetic hahaha
  • lauralouise334
    Options
    I struggle at the weekends too lol, knitting and cross stitch to be done
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Got my Fitbit CHarge this Saturday and it defaulted me at 10000. I usually get over by a couple of hundred.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Nicely done!

I also use a Fitbit, love it! I try to get 10,000 or more steps a day. Doesn't always happen though. I'd like to get up to over 15 one day.
  • Java00
    Java00 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I use a couple of apps on my iPhone and seems to work good. My goal is 12000 per day.
  • Maries_wine_calories
    Options
    I got a FitBit recently and logged nearly 17K on my first day at work! I'm on staycation this week so it's definitely motivating to move more to keep up, I haven't hit 10K at all this week. Add me if you like on FitBit @ scoandmur@hotmail.com
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Today is day 2 of use for me with my Fitbit Zip (I don't like the wrist pedometers). Logged 8700 steps yesterday, normal activity. Need to up my game!
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I have a Jawbone and I love it! I have been averaging about 14k except on weekends. Yesterday was my highest at 18k+! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Jobal54
    Jobal54 Posts: 433
    Options
    I have used the Virgin pulse pedometer for the last year and have 9,600,000 steps to date. Ride my bicycle to work everyday and get 25,000 steps average.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit One and average 17k steps a day - I started off hitting 10k a day and just kept raising the bar - me likey :smiley:
  • qmda76
    qmda76 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a Fitbit One and try to hit 7k per day. I'm anxiously awaiting the new line of Fitbit bracelets, I want a Charge HR!