Chunky but Still Funky!

Options
I need to lose a lot of weight- that being said, I still find myself attractive and fun. Looking for some like- minded individuals!

Replies

• 4Kayakers
    4Kayakers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can do it....stay positive, even when you have an "off" day!
  • kaylaoatway
    Options
    That's my problem! As soon as I have a bad day, I give up!
  • tinydancer3107
    Options
    I'm the same, the amount of times I have said my diet starts tommrow, I would have loads of money
  • mw2009
    mw2009 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yup. I have days that I think, "I don't need to lose weight.. I'm still hot!"
  • jadumz
    jadumz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Haha the little voice in my head tells me I'd be hotter if I was skinnier. The same voice that tells me that I want to eat everything in the house *eyeroll*
  • kaylaoatway
    Options
    Haha so true! Me and one of my best friends always say "imagine how hot we would be if we were skinny", a couple days later after working out and dieting it's "screw it, we're good enough" lol. It's definitely more of an energy and health thing though. I need to stick with it this time!
  • div9diva44
    div9diva44 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • jadumz
    jadumz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've just got the naughty food out of the house (literally just finished the last of the xmas chocolate!!) and replaced it with good food and exercising more, if I really want a takeout I'll have it. I'm being a health food saint 80% of the time!
  • kaylaoatway
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I can't add anyone