need friends to go me get this 20 pounds off

Options
Would love to reach my goal by summer. Would love to surround myself with supportive friends that I can also help motivate. I'm determined not to give up this time like I've always done in the past. Getting ready to turn 41 and want to get that body back I lost 10 years ago.

Replies

• Loralailee
    Options
    Good for you! I'm hoping to make some real progress by summer, my goal is to be a stone lighter. Feel free to add me and we can support each other, always happy to chat etc and if you need extra support I can private message you my e-mail address. I think support is key in weight loss so I am always happy to offer and/or take any extra where possible.xxx
  • HeidiHirtle
    HeidiHirtle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Your goal is the same as mine, lose 20lbs by the summer! Feel free to add me, and that goes for everyone else! :)
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me if you want - im 40 and Ive got about 2 stone to lose. Going on Holiday in April so want to get down a good bit by then.
  • SwankyTomato
    SwankyTomato Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I will be 50 next month. :)
  • kirstywillia
    kirstywillia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 17lbs by June. I'm new to this but I'd love some new friends on here to help motivate one another :)
  • jahalme
    Options
    Your goal is the same as mine, lose 20lbs by the summer! Feel free to add me, and that goes for everyone else! :)

Hi! I'm 27 and wanting to lose 15 pounds. My problem is i have a medical issue going on and can't excercise for awhile which is how I've always been able to lose weight before. So my eating has to be extra good. I Need to be held accountable!

• Shereewhitney88
    Shereewhitney88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40 pounds (at least 20-25 but June 14, my Bday =D) feel free to add me peeps!
  • jahalme
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 17lbs by June. I'm new to this but I'd love some new friends on here to help motivate one another :)

Hey! I have about the same amount to lose as you.. 15 pounds is where I feel my best. I'm unable to exercise for awhile so have to really watch the food intake! Would love support and can give encouragement :)

• jimmckenna68
    jimmckenna68 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Hi
    17lbs by Summer? Me too. Let's do it! A problem shared is a problem solved (or at least halved!)
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love making new friends. I try to support and encourage as much as possible!! P.S., You do NOT look 40!
  • doesthisappmakemelookfat
    Options
    I'm 46 this year, and looking to lose 20 lbs. I've sent adds to a few of you--in your 40's as well. I just think it's a different game at 40 than it is at 20. I need friends I can relate to. Please feel free to add me anyone who needs/gives support.
  • babyblues72
    babyblues72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I have 15 to lose by June. We can do this! I'm 42 and hoping to get back to the running pace I had when I was 32.
  • richgirl81
    richgirl81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started January 5th with a 30lb goal I've lost 5.2lbs so far! Everyone feel free to add me!
  • Ineshia
    Ineshia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 20lbs and keep it off this time! So you all can add me and let's get these pounds off!
  • KimberlyB617
    KimberlyB617 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!! It's been so helpful to see people like that you have stayed under your calorie goal or lost weight! Feel like we're in this together and can support each other! :)
  • NeIIaBeIIa
    NeIIaBeIIa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I have 5-10kg to go so about the same. Been at this weight waaaaaay too long and all of my friends from my last serious attempt 12 months ago haveoved on. Found having friends really helped last time. :)
  • msbettyboop20
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love making new friends. I try to support and encourage as much as possible!! P.S., You do NOT look 40!

• msbettyboop20
    Options
    Thanks Lady. I appreciate the compliment
  • zgolub
    zgolub Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    It looks like we got a good group of people here. I am looking to lose 25lbs by summer. Want pre-baby body back and going on a beach getaway with some friends for a bachelorette party, so want to look great!
  • msbettyboop20
    Options
    Let's get this weight off so we can have a fabulous summer!!