Just a little happiness to share :)

Options
Every day, for last couple of years, losing weight has been on my mind but I just couldn’t get into that mind frame. I was afraid when I started trying really hard to lose weight in March I would go back to my evil ways in a couple of weeks. Buy here I am over 15 lbs lighter. My clothes are falling off of me. I pulled out all my skinny clothes (I have 20 pairs of pants/shorts just sitting there waiting for me) and tried them all on and I can actually pull them up over my booty (can’t button them up YET)!!! I couldn’t do that a couple months ago! I know I will fit into them by June. I have tons of motivation, I have a skinny picture of me on the fridge, every day at 9:14 a.m. my phone plays the cutest song reminding me to reach my goals (I love that one), I have this outfit hanging in my closet that is so cute and tiny and I can’t wait to wear it, and number one is MFP. I honestly don’t know if I could have made it this far without it. I still have 25 lbs. to go and I know it gets a little harder as I continue to lose but I am confident I will reach my goals!!!

Replies

• sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Options
    I like the idea of set a phone alarm for encouragement throughout the day. Thanks.
  • healthekate
    healthekate Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Thanks for sharing the positive energy. I am feelin' it too! :)
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. If you put your mind on something you can achieve anything. Congratulations girl!
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of set a phone alarm for encouragement throughout the day. Thanks.

I make sure to not just hit dismiss on the phone I actually read it everyday. REACH YOUR GOALS. It's nice because I used a random time so I never expect it ;)