Cookie dough protein bars??

Options
The other day someone on this site mentioned a protein bar that was delicious and it tasted like cookie dough dipped in chocolate.. Please help I don't know what kind or where to get these but I WANT THEM! lol.

Thanks!!

Replies

• queen220
    queen220 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Zone Perfect makes a cookie dough protein bar & it tastes just like cookie dough. I just found them about 2 mths ago. Yummy!!!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    can they be found at any store?
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    pure protien makes some. i got some at walmart
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Larabar..... I think... (Trader Joes)
    Smoothie Kings has some protein bars too
    Supermarkets/Drug stores have them by the protein drinks/Diebetic drink, pharmacy area

Good luck - Let us know where you find it!!!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the pure protein, you want the ones with more protein not just a couple of grams. If you are going to have 200 calories you want them to last. The more protein the longer the bar will keep you full. Pure protein bars run from 18 to 20 grams of protein per bar. I have one a day and two premier protein drinks that are 30 grams of protein each.
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Luna bars have a cookie dough protein bar. They are the BEST and lower calorie than most protein bars (Zone tends to be between 200-300 cals, whereas the cookie dough Luna bars are 180 cals)
  • EZGruv
    EZGruv Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    MetRx has a cookie dough flavor, but it isn't dipped in chocolate. It is yummy though!
  • krisvtx8777
    krisvtx8777 Posts: 163
    Options
    Zone Perfect makes a cookie dough protein bar & it tastes just like cookie dough. I just found them about 2 mths ago. Yummy!!!

Ditto! I love these, so yummy but I try to limit them to two a week lol
  • ellenangel
    ellenangel Posts: 106 Member
    Options

Ditto! I love these, so yummy but I try to limit them to two a week lol

agree- omg, they are so close to actual cookie dough it's freaky! I love the chocolate chip one...mmmm...

Have tried a lot of the cookie dough flavours- used to love the Balance one but since trying the Zone one, nothing else compares for an actual "cookie dough" taste and texture. The cookie dough Larabar is good too (but nothing like cookie dough and made with fruit/nuts so not high in protein).