In need of friends

Options
Hi, everyone, my name's Nik, just started this about 2 weeks ago and plan to keep at it , as I've tried before and failed. I'm 21, 5'11" and want to lose about 42lbs and hope to do it this time around .I'd like to wish everyone good luck with there goals and welcome any advice or tips you could give me on reaching my goal :) (p.s feel free to add me)

Replies

• RisherRae
    RisherRae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So Nik, what is your plan? I'm still trying to figure mine out, eat less exercise more should be simple enough, so I'm starting by going for a walk jog. Used to do bootcamps and go to the gym regularly but my schedule changed. Going to try to get back.
  • bajeh
    bajeh Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey, well you said it lol , eat less and do more excercise, that the general idea. Walking instead of getting the bus, smaller portions and a little bit of weight training. I also used to be a regular gym goer, that is until I went to university and the beer and takeouts piled on the pounds. Anyway good luck to to you and i hope you get what you want out of this site and reach your goals