Looking for friends, Females, 30 something, 1200-1500 calories

Options
wazert
wazert Posts: 37 Member
Well, most of it is in the title.
I'm looking to add some more friends to get food inspiration and extra support.
I'm 32, 5"3 and targeting 1300 calories/day. I'm currently 156 and want to lose about 25 lbs.
I try to limit processed food and eat healthy. I run out of ideas and like to check out people's diaries.
So if you have an open diary and are on a similar journey, please add me ;)

Replies

• LouisianaCajun
    LouisianaCajun Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have just joined but u r welcome to mine
  • bugnhop
    Options
    hi :) I'm new also and our numbers are about the same!
  • wazert
    Options
    bump
  • skinnyminime5
    skinnyminime5 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me! Add me :)
  • wazert
    Options
    :)
  • dougl004
    dougl004 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    OMG you are like my body twin. I'm 5'3 155 lbs and trying to lose around 30lbs.
  • wazert
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Lei9785gha
    Lei9785gha Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm 29 I log everything I eat daily including exercise. I'm 5 5 176 looking to lose 30 or more lbs. I'm a new low carber
  • rebeccaeaswar
    Options
    Hey! You can add me as well. I'm looking to lose 50 pounds! I'm 5"4 and currently 169lbs! I'm 25 but I'm married and have a child!
  • Lei9785gha
    Lei9785gha Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Can we add members from this screen ...seems like u should b able to click ur name to go to ur profile and add u from there. Help please
  • Leontina84
    Leontina84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    More then welcome to add me. I am 30yrs old 5ft 3 and weigh 163dand looking o lose about 15lbs. Looking for new recipes and ideas....and motivation of course..lol
  • thequeen637
    thequeen637 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello you are more than welcome to add me. I am looking for people to motivate me and people to keep me on track. I am hoping to lose 7lbs in fat replacing it with 5lbs of muscle within the next 16 weeks. I am going to be competiting in my first bodybuilding/fitness competition and it is really scary but exciting so new friends could always help.
  • FullofSuccess
    FullofSuccess Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have 55 strong LBS to loose. Feel free to add me.
  • wazert
    Options
    We have a good group now. Anyone else wants to join us? :)
  • gemmakeenan84
    Options
    Oh me please I'm 30 and looking to lose 30lb xx :D
  • acurley01
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I'm 31 and unfortunately have about 70 pounds to lose. I've let myself go over the past two years, more of it in the past year. I'm ready to gain control of myself back but could really benefit from a great support group! Please feel free to add me.
  • jmc1025
    jmc1025 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want in. .. I'm 34 yrs old. I have 3 kids. I have struggled with my weight going up and down since I started having my children. I need to lose about 25-30 pounds. Please add me to the group.
  • skinnyminime5
    skinnyminime5 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That's me! Add me
  • eseviour1981
    Options
    You're all more than welcome to add me. I'm 33, 5'3", currently 116 down from 125lbs after the holidays, mostly low carbing and avoiding processed food. I'm trying to make this more of a lifestyle change than a diet, and would love to get a support system going with you ladies :)