Hello yall!!

Options
hello, my names Haley and I'm pretty new to this. I started this app a few months ago but kinda fell out of it. I'm starting over again and am challenging myself to better my health and lose weight.

Replies

• crystalvillegas
    Options
    I did the same thing, started up and the holidays hit so I obviously didn't want to count the calories I was eating lol Good luck to you!
  • NYCRICAN
    Options
    Hello at first i didnt believe this could work especially not doing excercises. Well i am new to this only meen in for 3 months. I have lost 35 lbs in those 3 months. I have also cheated a little during holidays. Just did not go for days like that. I just ate something i craved a small portion then went back on strict diet
  • haleym309
    Options
    Thank yall! The hardest part for me is feeling like I have to starve to lose weight...this app has a lot of recipes that I'm really excited to try out!☺️
  • mendez88carlos
    Options
    Don't give up. Remember, it takes time for your body to accomodate to you being more activate. And also it will change little by little. But keep up the great work and im sure you will make it.