arm workouts without weights

Options
I'm really good about leg workouts. I do squats and wall sits five to six days a week and ellptical exercising with the occasional run here and there. My problem is arm workouts. I don't have access to a weight bench, and at this time, i don't have any small, hand weights. What kind of arm exercises can i do to get rid of the extra arm fat?

Replies

• Timorous_Beastie
    Timorous_Beastie Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Exercising a certain area doesn't spot reduce from that area, otherwise, I'd have a thin face from all the talking and chewing I do. ;)

That said, pushups, planks, using household items for weights (milk jug filled with water, bag of cat litter, cat). As much as I hate Walmart, you can get 40 pounds worth of adjustable dumbbells for $20, and it'll take up about as much space as two shoe boxes. They'll be good for your squats, too.
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Stretch bands. Take up almost no space are inexpensive and you can do almost anything with them. Just about anywhere sells them. Oftentimes in three packs with each band being a different 'weight' They generally come with a how to chart. :smile: