Could use some friends for inspiration and ideas..

Options
Hello all,
I am a busy mom, wife, worker, etc. I have been trying to lose weight and keep letting myself get distracted by daily tasks. Could really use advice, support, and inspiration. :happy:

Replies

• mauck7
    mauck7 Posts: 74
    Options
    Hi-

Welcome to MFP! You have come to the right place. Everyone here is very inspirational and kind. You will be at your goal in no time.

:-)
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    you can add me! I'm a single working mom of 4.... it's hard sometimes to find time!
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Go a head and add me if you like!
  • Anolte76
    Anolte76 Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm in same boat..........add me if you like
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Very best of luck! I know how hard it is to juggle kids, a home, work and it all took it's toll on me until I decided for once in my life to put me first!

Enjoy the site. It's fantastic and so are the people.

Feel free to add me.
  • bex22mcn
    bex22mcn Posts: 90
    Options
    Feel fee to add me - I have no children so cant help on that front but am happy to offer motivation :)
  • tldeclercq
    tldeclercq Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I sincerely appreciate the support!
  • Kytana
    Kytana Posts: 63
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. It is tough, balancing work and family. Trying to keep up with the kids is a great workout, though!
  • mzthiknez
    mzthiknez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    The best advice I could give you is to find either an oldeer smaller picture of yourself... or print a picture of a person with the body youre looking to work towards and put it somewhere thats private only for your eyes but somewhere you look often!!! The point is keeping your eye on the prize!!! If you keep within constant vision what you are working towards it makes it much easier to stay on track of things.... Speak your results as if they are here already... you must change your mind frame to adjust to what you're preparing your body for!!! Stay strong, eat right, drink plenty of water... and ALWAYS EXERCISE!!!! If getting distracted by daily task are your reason for falling off track, then I would suggest working out early in the morning... the earlier the better... If you can get up an hour or two before the kids or daily tasks then you get your workout out the way and still have all the rest of the day to do what needs to be done.... DETERMINATION... Is what its going to take hun... without it... no offense but everything else just remains an "EXCUSE" .... GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY :-)