When did you?

Options
I just realized that I have made a huge step...

I now "have to eat" to reach my calories, not exercise more to burn what I ate!

Who else has made this monumental step? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I have made a huge step...

I now "have to eat" to reach my calories, not exercise more to burn what I ate!

Who else has made this monumental step? :flowerforyou:
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    Yes I have to , I cant eat as much as I used to , although I do still crave a cheeseburger.lol
  • rainysoul
    Options
    Yes. I have too... actually since I have done this site, I have not gone over my calories. Thought that was a good thing, till I started reading what everyone here said.
    Tonight is the first time I have gone over.. I had subway for dinner.
    But I still have my nightly workout to add.. so.. It will go back to normal.
    I was not that far over :)

Its a good feeling
    I have lost 7-8 lbs
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I used to think a long time ago that if I had a lot of activity for the day I could eat more but now I see how little calories I was earning and how much of a reward I thought I should get. With this site I now see how reality works. I will never eat then promise exercise because I have two young babies and sometimes I can not forsee how much exercise I will do. More often than not my exercise is only my daily activities. The best thing for me seems to be controlling how much I eat to begin with. I am down 14 lbs since December 6th and this is the way it works. It seems like a lightbulb went off in my head. I love this site