need some workout advice.

Options
I have been working hard and lost 15 lbs. but i seem to still have the save amount of weight in my stomach and hips. I have been doing crunches and trying to do sit ups, and a few strength machines at the gym for legs, but i only lost 2 inches. what are other things i can do?
i open for anything, want to try and get my stomach down before summer.

thanks so much

Jenn

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Running, cycling, rowing, swimming, a full body strength workout.

Practically anything other than ab specific stuff. That's terrible for burning calories, which is what will make losing inches easier.
  • deannaschamber
    deannaschamber Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cardio is the best way to lose fat. You cannot make your body lose weight from a specific place. It doesn't work like that. Have you ever tried using apps? Nike Training Club and Sworkit are great apps to mix your routine up a bit. Good luck :)
  • Indecisivgirl
    Indecisivgirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    cardio PLUS weights is the best way to lose fat. Remember if you're using things at the gym to do weights first because cardio will take more out of you so it is better to do last. Also machines are great but free weights are better and help with your core through balance. Keep up the good work!
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    cardio PLUS weights is the best way to lose fat. Remember if you're using things at the gym to do weights first because cardio will take more out of you so it is better to do last. Also machines are great but free weights are better and help with your core through balance. Keep up the good work!

I second this. ..
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Just keep going! It should eventually go away. Unfortunately you don't get to pick where the fat will drop off first. Keep up the good work