Need tips to take weight off fast need to lose 2 pounds a week any suggestion

Options
hi looking for great foods that will burn fat and get my body burning it seems when i work out i have a hard time burning calories any suggestion welcomed

Replies

• Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    yep eat in a calorie deficit ie 20% under your TDEE
  • Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    And the only food that burns fat right off is unicorn steak, so if you find some lets us all know.
  • SexyKatherine73
    SexyKatherine73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Sydking wrote: »
    And the only food that burns fat right off is unicorn steak, so if you find some lets us all know.

Yum I need some of this :D

• lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Sydking wrote: »

I heard mermaid sushi is negative-calorie AND speeds up your metabolism!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Why do you think that working out makes it difficult for you to 'burn fat'? Is that because your weight goes up after exercise? If so, that's normal, and nothing to do with actual weight gain. Rather it's about the way that all our bodies repair themselves after working out - we retain water to help the muscles self-heal. If that's what is happening for you, just keep going with what you're doing. It will right itself after a few weeks.

Incidentally, we all want to lose weight fast. It generally doesn't happen that way. 2lb a week is achievable if you're quite overweight, but if you have less to lose, expect it to be a little slower. Don't stress about it, just keep moving in the right direction.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    In spite of the claims of some people with big teeth, food doesn't burn calories; physical activity burns calories. If your workouts aren't burning many calories, you need to increase the intensity.