hi im new to mfp

Options
jakkijax
jakkijax Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
hi i'm jakkijax im 51 yrs young and its day 3, now just getting used to it still making my list of food i have each day i went over quite a bit yesterday so helped with my first proper zumba session tonight tho! i'm hoping to make some pals on here for motivation when i struggle and hopefully i can help others with theirs and i'm sure i will learn how to get around the site :)

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm here everyday. Add me if you like. :)
  • jakkijax
    jakkijax Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    thank you deb i have sent a fr
  • sarahcakez
    sarahcakez Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me as well if you'd like :)
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me :):)
  • steveo_85
    Options
    Hi. Im new to this aswell day 2, so add me if you want and we can keep each other going when it gets tough. Ive just started the 30 ab challenge to go with my weightloss.
  • rosepetals4eva
    rosepetals4eva Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've only just started using mfp today and I must say I'm impressed with it!! Hope to get to know some of you :-)
  • amymurphy000
    Options
    Hey today is my first day logging! I'm loving this app already! Tomorrow is going to be my first day of the 7 minute workout routine to! Lets see how it all goes!
  • kshedler
    kshedler Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been on here for a while but am still getting used to making this change into an every day thing with the logging of food, exercise, etc. I've gotten the hand of the cardio logging thanks to my heart rate monitor, but planning meals in advance and figuring out portions/calories, etc from a menu are still new to me (and difficult with two little ones). Maybe we can help each other out. :)
  • monilove617
    monilove617 Posts: 34 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I've used this app off and on for about a year now. I love it! I finished my full 1st week and dropped 5lbs! Food prep is time consuming but so important. I try to plan in advance as much as I can, being a mom of two active boys. The encouragement of others on here is great! Feel free to add me as well!! Best of luck
  • rosepetals4eva
    Options
    Hey today is my first day logging! I'm loving this app already! Tomorrow is going to be my first day of the 7 minute workout routine to! Lets see how it all goes!

Would like to try that 7 minute workout routine. Where did you find out about it?
  • rosepetals4eva
    Options
    Hi Amy, hmm you getting on?