Hi! Is anyone a teacher?

Options
13»

Replies

• CoachK17
    CoachK17 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Teacher, coach, and small business owner in WI here.
  • krismoore750
    Options
    Stressed and depressed math educator. Gained back 53 pounds lost after the death of my father. Cannot fit any of my work clothes. Need motivational support. I am in AR...the South...where the food is so good and my enemy!
  • marymoog
    marymoog Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a home economics teacher! I am about thirteen pounds down from my highest and 6 from when I started last year. After student teaching I let my weight slowly creep up, but I am back to it! I need a routine since I will be starting my graduate degree in school counseling this fall.
  • daynes23
    daynes23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    *waves* First year over here! Right now serving as a leave replacement in a 7th grade science class. In two weeks I move down to the 6th grade >.<

Starting grad school next week too WOOF! The ultimate dream is to teach HS physics.
  • sgallagher1965
    sgallagher1965 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a gifted teacher too! I teach a pull-out grades 3-5 :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm a secondary school languages teacher in England, currently on maternity leave with my third child.
  • ty_palmer09
    Options
    5th year of teaching and coaching. I teach biology, anatomy, and integrated physics and chemistry. I need to lose 60-70 lbs. Feel free to add me as well. I agree with all of you about the time demands of our jobs and how it makes it difficult.