30 Day Mind and Body Challenge

Options
Thranduil2
Thranduil2 Posts: 2
edited January 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey Everyone! My name is Ridge Melville! I'm a Personal Trainer and Fitness instructor in New Zealand, I currently consult and train with many people but am always looking for more. My ambition to help more people has lead me to making The 30 DAY AB CHALLENGE completed in December 2014 and now the 30 DAY MIND AND BODY CHALLENGE starting this year on Feb 2nd.

The 30 Day Mind and Body Challenge will be a life changing experience to get you motivated to achieve your Health and Fitness goals!

We start on Monday 2nd Feb at 9 AM - The Event is a convenience event that means it can be done anytime, anywhere! and I will be here to motivate you the entire way. I invite you to come and kick start your 2015 back into Fitness!

My Personal goal is to get more then 500 People doing this particular challenge this year! and more people into Fitness and being Motivated to Achieve their higher goals and dreams!

Everyone is welcome! Big or small :) Any questions, just post below or join the Event page and ask on the Page! See you soon!

Ridge :)

Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/370152403165317/?pnref=story

(Helping the wider Community and going further then just the inside of your local gym) :)

Replies