Need some encouragement

Options
Let me first start with I have definitely noticed some changes in my body. My clothes getting looser and baggier. As well as some new definition are starting show in my muscles. However, and here is where I want to hear from some of you who have been in my shoes, I have been sticking to my clean eating high fiber, high protein diet and the scale is not moving! I have become a fanatic of Focus T25 which I follow the weekly workout regime. I stay below my calorie intake (1300-1500 daily) and the scale is not moving! Before I started working out I was down 8.2 lbs. Now I am back at 6.8! Everything I keep reading says to keep at it cause it will eventually start to melt off which by no means am I giving up on this weight loss journey. I am just looking for some words of encouragement from those of you who have been in my shoes and maybe even got through it with pounds shedding.

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    How long have you been doing this? How much do you have to lose? Finally, I would much rather lose inches than pounds.
  • LO1421
    LO1421 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am at day 18 starting weight was 292.2 and now I'm at 285.4. I also have PCOS and am taking supplement vitamins to help in battling some of those symptoms (weight gain is one). I have 119 lbs to lose from my start weight to reach my goal weight. Again, I'm not discouraged in how I'm feeling and the inches. I'm just looking for some encouragement that the pounds will start to melt...
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    the point Lis was making is not worry about pounds melting :) pay attention to WHAT is .. inches and feelings :)
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    When I switch up the exercise, I stall. Sometimes I go up a pound or two.

Give it time. If you eat well and exercise, you'll lose slowly. Patience is required! If you don't have it, you will acquire it as you go, lol.

It's a long road. Hang in there.
  • LO1421
    LO1421 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!