I'm back!!

Options
My name is Stephanie and living the life of a young 27 year old. I've haven't been on here in quite some time, in fact I lost interest in it because I didn't have a lot of friends to encourage me to continue to use it. So here I am wanting some new friends to encourage me to keep on keeping on.

Here's a little about myself.

My highest weight was 308 pounds. I'm currently 216. My lowest weight was 185. I've been kicking my *kitten* for the past 2 years to shed this weight off. However, March of 2014 .... My marriage of 10 years flopped and we are now getting a divorce. Although, I'm much happier... during that time I gained 31 pounds... AND I WAS ONLY 35 POUNDS AWAY FROM MY GOAL.

My life goal (since I was a teenager) was to be 150 pounds.... I was so close, but with everything I went through I couldn't focus on it. So here I am left to lose 66 pounds. However, that's not my goal right now. My small goal for summer is to be back to 185, and then I'll work on my 150 goal. I always made small goals to reach first so in my mind it made it more obtainable.

So... After all that, I need some encouraging people on this site to help me keep working hard at my goal!!!!!

I hope to talk to you all soon!!

XOXO,
Steph

Replies

• keithw2013
    keithw2013 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. So far I am loving this place and it is helping me stay on track with eating as well as working out. You can reach your goal!
  • JLopez832
    JLopez832 Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Life ain't easy but atleast you're giving it hell! I hope you reach your goals as much as I hope to reach mine. we got this!
  • stephgriff
    stephgriff Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    We absolutely got this! Thanks for all the support! :)

Life definitely isn't easy, but at the end of the day it's your own happiness that will make your life a little bit easier!!!

Nice to meet you both!