taking photos

littlelol
littlelol Posts: 539
edited September 27 in Health and Weight Loss
hey every1, hope ur gud. Just wondered is it true that photo camereas really add a few pounds? I felt slim until i used my mums camera!!!! :(

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    they say the camera never lies lol, but ur tiny anyway:smile:
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    i wouldnt worry about the pics to much, i checked out your profile and you look great ..NO WORRIES !!
  • KristaMM
    KristaMM Posts: 8
    Here's a good article on why the camera can add ten pounds:

http://www.slate.com/id/2160377/fr/flyout

Hope that helps! :-)
  • jpeper1966
    jpeper1966 Posts: 79
    Is the moon really the same size when it first pops over the horizon? It is a phenomenon of our minds perception abilities. Most of the pictures of people we see are professionally posed, lighted, and altered to be appealing. Our minds learn to expect that in a picture and when we just "snap a shot" we expect to see perfection.

Look at the candid shots of models and stars that you see. They do not look that great either. OK, some of them look great no matter what they do (lucky bas.........) ......forget about them.:wink:

Camera angle, composition, focal length of the lens, lighting, depth of field, etc. all can hide or expose reality. So the point I'm trying to make is that you look great, It is just your photography skills/camera that are showing you "In a bad light".
This discussion has been closed.