Top 5 Things That Has Helped Your Weight Loss

Options
13»

Replies

• bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Calorie counting (MFP), Portion control, doing some exercise every day (6 out of 7 days..... even if it is just a short walk), making better food choises (lower calorie fruits/vege), filing up with soups/salads at the beginning of the meal.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    1. Self Control
    2. Learning about portion Sizes
    3. Special K and Almond Milk
    4. Loads of Water
    5. Support from Friends, Family and MFP
  • scottishtinkerbella
    Options
    1. Tesco Diet
    2. MFP
    3. Just Dance 2
    4. My I-pod
    5. My Boyfriend's support
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    1) My amazing endocrinologist and ob/gyn for working together to get my hormones working again.

2) My friggin awesome MFP family who have been down since day 1- like 2 accounts and 3 years ago.:laugh:

3) Veganism.

4) Learning how to do research and make my own decisions.

Special props to Mike and Al for making this website and being so awesome all the time!!!!
  • alternutrition
    Options
    1. Daily Calorie Cap
    2. Treadmill Intervals. 2 min at 6 mph 1 min at 10 mph for three miles 2 x week. One long run on Sundays.
    3. Food Slicer. Chicken and Steak tastes great super thin and full taste.
    4. Steal Cut Oatmeal
    5. Weight lifting.
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Love the thread and various reasons. Mine would be
    1. Mfp site and pals
    2. Determination
    3. C25K
    4. Calorie in /out
    5. Water
  • daniellejg
    daniellejg Posts: 97
    Options
    MFP of course :), measuring out food, Tae Bo, my competitive side, and lots of water
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    1. Oddly enough, my last pregnancy. Reailizing I would be 50 w/a 5 yr old is a great motivator... that and gestational diabetes, so I dropped soda completely and went to water and coffee only for drinks and added vitamins, E and D to my diet.
    2. Byetta- when i weaned said baby, I kept having appetite and my diabetes came back. Byetta helped bring my glucose down and kill my appetite and lessend my need for insulin.
    3. Swimming
    4. my phone w/music
    5. My spouse deciding he needed to lose weight too so now I have support too.
    6. MFP + my food scale
    7. and now my cool bluetooth headphones! yay!
    8. The fact that last years swimsuits no longer fit and I want to get into the swim shorts that my husband bought that were too big for him but waay to small for me, and my desire to get a cute top to go w/them and be ready by the time its warm enough to swim!
    9. Oh and I just found an old pic of me when I was heavier than my ideal weight but it's still waaaay better than i look now. :-)