Insanity

Options
Just started doing Insanity and I feel famished - even though I'm eating enough calories.. Does Insanity burn a crazy amount of calories? Anyone else felt like this? Just wondering if I should be adjusting

Replies

• katana73
    katana73 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lol..I do Insanity at the gym once a week and I understand how you feel. You may try increase the amount of protein you eat on the days you do Insanity. This may help with the hunger
  • allanakern
    allanakern Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    yeah, I eat like 150g a day! and I only weigh 127 so I'm getting plenty or protein, maybe more carbs for energy! sheesh I feel like I have no energy! lol
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am half way through week 2 and I was ravenous today. Have upped my calories
  • mikelindo
    mikelindo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I go to http://insanitycalories.com/ to give me an average calories burned. That way I can keep things balanced better. Probably doesn't give a perfect number, but it has worked for me. However, you're going to feel famished either way -- insanity won its name for good reason. :)
  • sheltol
    sheltol Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    allanakern wrote: »
    Just started doing Insanity and I feel famished - even though I'm eating enough calories.. Does Insanity burn a crazy amount of calories? Anyone else felt like this? Just wondering if I should be adjusting

What is your current calorie level? You should expect to up your calories probably near the end of month 1 and definitely in month 2.