Need more friends for inspiration!

Options
littleEj
littleEj Posts: 35 Member
Hi all! I'm looking for more friends to help me along (and in turn, I'll do my best to help you as well!)
Here's a bit about me: I've had a life-long battle with my up and down weight. I had actually gotten my weight in control prior to having my son, but with the pregnancy gained 63 pounds that I am now trying to shed. I want to take control again and feel like I've lost my way somehow.

I've never counted calories, so this is all new to me and I'm still trying to figure out how to even it all out, but with my first check in did lose 2 lbs, so I'm trying to get that loss to push me to my next one, and next one and so on....

I know it won't happen quickly, but I'd like my skinny jeans back, please.

Let's do this together. Let's kick butt.

Replies

• Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to add me. I am always lookin for people to motivate & encourage and vice versa
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just starting to use MFP as well. Please feel free to add me - we can encourage each other!
  • alana926
    alana926 Posts: 33
    Options
    add me if you like, my daughter will be 3 next week and i'm still trying to lose some of the baby weight plus more that i've put on over the last year. Welcome MFP!!!
  • BeachLife76
    BeachLife76 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I've only been on here since April. I haven't lost much weight but have lost inches! Went from a size 10 shorts to an 8 in a month! So I'm staying positive! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • babs81
    babs81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WeLcome feel free to add me :-)
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :noway:
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Happiest Place on Earth! Well, maybe not the happiest but definitely the FOCUSSED place on earth! Add me as your friend. Let's help each other out!
  • RCMILLER2
    RCMILLER2 Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm new too feel free to add me :smile:
  • justcallmejennifer
    justcallmejennifer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am on day 5 so I am new to counting calories too. I would love to be your friend and help support you. The more people to hold you accountable and support you the better! Feel free to add me! :)
  • x_helenlucy
    Options
    Hiya, Ive really been able to keep on track by counting calories with my fitness pal recently, but at the same time it hard to keep the motivation going so Im more than happy to support you, I know how tough it can be at times :)