Overweight and hating it

Options
I weigh between 211-220 since having my daughter 3 years ago. She will be turning 3 next month. I want a better body than before but I was comfortable before I had my daughter . I weighed about 180 but did not have rolls and could fit a size 12. I miss going out with my friends and feeling comfortable. Now I notice a double chin forming my thighs shake and sometimes it's hard to bend over due to the rolls. I am back on a healthier journey but could use support. I flourish in group activities so I need a cheerleading team and I can be a cheerleader for you as well

Replies

• Nurse850
    Nurse850 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello...I just started today with this & I weigh 240 lbs, 5'7. This is the heaviest I've ever been & bc of my weight I've fallen into depression. Never knew how depressed I was until I went to the mall Sunday, sat in food court while my daughter & her friends were shopping, well in looking at all the fit females there...is when I realized how depressed I am. I bought a pair of jeans size 16 & I think I literally got more depressed & sick. Now today I'm saying...No Worries bc I'm going to weigh 180 lbs again! Faith Without Work Is Dead
  • mldrown
    mldrown Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You ladies can do this! Stick with it. Make small goals and stay focused. Feel free to add me as a friend. My diaries are public if you're looking for ideas. Good luck!
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can totally make your goal! I'm down almost 40 pounds in several months - I never thought it was possible! Add me as a friend if you want.
  • beezzzhappy
    Options
    Hi I am new to this but I have set my mind to it and will do whatever it takes to lose my weight I will be rooting for you as well we got this !!! :-)
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    The first step is to start, and then from there you have to stick to it! Some days you may go over calories, but as long as you move and try, you'll have success! Please feel free to add me! I am very good at cheerleading and log in daily!!
  • hmcbride68
    hmcbride68 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You're among friends. We can all relate. You got this. Just cut back a little on how much you eat, and be patient. You'll get there
  • snatchedmommy
    Options
    Thank you guys for the encouragement. I am adding each one of you. I want to look and feel better. I recently joined the gym this week. YAY!!!! I have stumbled upon body jam by Les mills and I love it. I enjoy every class and look forward to the gym and working out.