Changing initial start weight

Options
zeleni
zeleni Posts: 75 Member
Okay, so I've been on here before and put in my weight (2 ish years ago). I'm back again and my starting weight is slightly higher than it was back then.

Is there anyway to change the initial starting weight so that when I am losing weight it reads my current loss? Right now it is waiting until I get back down to my previous initial weight before it starts showing on my profile.

Help please!

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I just did this! If you go into the 'check-in' screen there's an option to edit previous entries. You can add a new date/weight in there to reflect the right starting point for you.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    AngryViking beat me to it! Just that.
  • kamack1215
    kamack1215 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    On your home tab, click check in, and at the bottom of your measurements box there is "Edit Previous Entries" in blue. click that
  • zeleni
    Options
    I must be blind. I don't see the check in button? Maybe because I'm on my phone? Thanks for the help! I'll keep searching.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile.

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.
    a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or
    b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.
  • zeleni
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »
    You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile.

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.
    a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or
    b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.

Thank you!! This did the trick!! Thank you everyone for the help!