Looking for friends to help motivate me!

Options
I have been living with hypothyroidism for a year and am having a big struggle getting the weight that I have gained in the last year off.

Goodnight!

Replies

• brit88us
    Options
    Hey, it's Brittany, so I'm here just trying to get back to a succulent state of being... I want to love all of me. I'm ready to sweat and cook for myself and to just be happy! So best of luck and let's get fit!!!!!!
  • ApathecrazyHootenanny
    Options
    Hi, I gained a ton of weight before finally being diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Now 8 months later, and meds finally working, I have over 100lbs to lose and it's been a struggle. I'm hoping being more active in the forums will help boost my motivation :)
  • karazymcc
    karazymcc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too. Feel free to add me. :) would love to be fitness friends. :)
  • cammythom
    Options
    Hi, I trying to lose weight after health concerns too. Would love a buddy. Two knee surgeries kept me from exercising for almost 2 years. Would like to lose 40 lbs now that I am finally able to be active again.
  • enisahdc7
    Options
    I am actually on here for the same reason. I had my thyroid gland removed last year and went from being 120 to 155 in less than 6 months. It has been a struggle to eat healthy and work out since I never had to do it before... but slowly I have been able to get into a somewhat healthy diet and I just started boxing which has been great for me. Good luck girl!!!!
  • rachellamella
    rachellamella Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for fitness friends especially those with hypothyroidism because I was diagnosed with this back in December. Have lost 44 pounds since last July, still at least another 12 pounds to go until I'm where I want to be. It has been a massive struggle and has taken so much mental strength to completely change what I've been consuming. I work out around 3 times a week and am really enjoying exercise but need to tone up as my stomach is the problem zone!!
  • ashlynmoody1
    ashlynmoody1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I feel ur pain I was diagnosed with pcos and have an extremely hatd time losing weight but I'm not giving up B)