Met my goal :) in more ways than one!

Options
I DID IT! :) I worked really hard and even cried some days. I wanted to give up and I told myself I was wasting my time. Every day was a battle for me and I had to push myself EVERY work out. Every time I told myself I could push a little harder. I was 193 lbs and now I'm 150! You've probably all seen my posts before, I am just now finally getting the time to post my before and after pictures.

Lets see if I can get it to post the picture correctly?

Just to all you other fat loss, health gain people .... your dreams are always achievable. IF you want to truly reach them. Everyone knows Rome wasn't built in a day, and our fat didn't get there over night, so it's going to take just as much time to get it off as it did to get there in the first place :)

Hope my story encourages you to push harder, it was stories like mine I used to read everyday to get the inspiration I did to get to the gym everyday, or pass on the white bread. I know it's hard, but it's worth it. At 193lbs for my height, was too heavy, it was causing health issues and I couldn't get pregnant. Now, 40lbs gone, I'm feeling energetic and my age, happy and pretty again. AND I'm 8 weeks pregnant :) Expecting our 3rd child. I'm ECSTATIC.

I'm still eating healthy and getting plenty of exercise :) Planning on having a very healthy pregnancy.

Keep up all the good work everyone ! :)

SW 193
Mini goal 1= 180...met Dec 2010
Mini goal 2= 170... met Jan 2011
Mini goal 3= 165... met March 2011
GOAL 150...met May 4 2011!

there is the link to my photos ... if they don't work add me as a friend to see the before and after pics, OR SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO ADD A PHOTO TO MY POSTS???

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb471/brooklincoleman/006-1-2-1.jpg
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb471/brooklincoleman/009-3.jpg

Replies

• ToddFo
    ToddFo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great. Good job!!
  • teelt13
    teelt13 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Your stories definitely an inspiration to me..it's nice knowing that people actually do reach their goals :-). Congrats on the pregnancy!!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,112 Member
    Options
    006-1-2-1.jpg
    009-3.jpg

(click "quote" to see how I made the pics show......)
  • bcpie
    bcpie Posts: 89
    Options
    you inspire me! i have similar goals, this is amaaziing. know that you've helped me, thank you :)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your attitude, your success, your new look, and the pregnancy. Well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    So excited for you!!!! Congrats on the pregnancy!!!
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on the pregnancy!
  • Lightjulesloves2run
    Lightjulesloves2run Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job! And congrats on ur new lil addition! U look amazing and now u can have the healthiest pregnancy!!! So proud and ur an inspiration!!!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH! You were very pretty to start with, but now you look glamorous beautiful exceptional incredible! You are going to be one of those glowing, pregnant girls who look like they haven't gained any weight except where the baby is - you can see it in your frame already. I'm really happy for you!
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on both the weight loss and baby #3!
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - the first and last pics you look like a totally different person, so happy and vibrant in the last one! What an inspiration!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You look gorgeous. Congrats on the new baby coming.
  • sam456
    sam456 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! congrats!

- sam456
    Follow me on my blog!
    http://happyheartrecipes.blogspot.com/
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful; great job!
  • AussieLaurelle
    AussieLaurelle Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    congratulations ! You look great!!

Can i ask how tall you are? your final weight isnt far off what i am now and you look so much smaller than me! lol
  • GNelly
    GNelly Posts: 2
    Options
    congratulations and thank you for sharing your story.
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - I hope I look that great when I meet my goal
  • BrookeReneshelle
    Options
    I am 5'9" and 150lbs. THANK you everyone for your SWEET comments! :)
    congratulations ! You look great!!

Can i ask how tall you are? your final weight isnt far off what i am now and you look so much smaller than me! lol
  • peachlow
    Options
    Awesome...congratulations...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!