Trackin exercise

Options
I like that you're able to add exercises on here and track them but it seems like not everything I do is available on here. I track my exercise mostly through Fitocracy, just minus the calories intake and out. Do you add exercise into this or just keep a separate app?

Replies

• cmcrain
    Options
    I am having the same issue, I love using fitocracy for exercise tracking, I just wish mfp synced with it. I guess I will just use mfp for food intake and weight tracking and use fitocracy for exercise. Feel free to friend me if you want to keep each other motivated on both apps :) I am cmcrain on both
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I no longer log my exercise on MFP. I just keep it in my notebook and in a separate electronic log. I use TDEE as my calorie goal rather than MFP's net calorie method so it's easier for me that way.
  • Fat4Fuel2
    Fat4Fuel2 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I've found that I can log cardio exercise more easily than strength training. Even then, I'm not sure about the calorie estimates. I got a polar heart rate watch, and that has helped. I made a custom exercise to input that data.
  • deo422
    deo422 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    I no longer log my exercise on MFP. I just keep it in my notebook and in a separate electronic log. I use TDEE as my calorie goal rather than MFP's net calorie method so it's easier for me that way.

What's TDEE?
  • youngfart
    youngfart Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    deo422 wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »

What's TDEE?

Total Daily Energy Expenditure