Options
2»

Replies

• elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hey there!
    24 - med student and overweight :-(

I'd love to find some one my age to diet together.

feel free to add me if u like,

lisa
  • Jedi_Sarah
    Jedi_Sarah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there.
    College Student Here. Graphic Design Student. Nice to meet you.

Feel Free to Add me
  • StudM1
    StudM1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hehe, hey Sarah! It's your Muffin. ; )

And hey everybody! Call me Stud. Nice to meet you all.

Jedi_Sarah, my GF, found this great site and brought me into it. Glad she did, it's amazing here.

I'm in college right now, but not for long. Only one more semester to go! *Fist Pump* Going for a 3D Animation degree, specific to making video game art.

Hehe, sometimes it feels like a bachelor's degree takes 7 years to get. *Rants* Serves me right for not checking to see if credits transfer before changing colleges. :\

But apart from that, life's good. And I'm glad to be here.

Thanks again Sarah.

~ Stud
  • Inittowinit11
    Options
    I'm also a college student. After my undergrad I gained tons of weight but now I've adopted a different lifestyle and I'm loving the results. Be consistent and determined and you'll get the results you're striving for.
  • Bailey_Renee2
    Bailey_Renee2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im 21 and a college student! I started at 186 and slowly working my way down! Good luck and keep with it!
  • FunFitFast
    FunFitFast Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and a college student too. =)

And I am dreading this bikini season haha
  • jeyoung03
    jeyoung03 Posts: 83
    Options
    I'm a college student also! 22 years old, technically a senior but changed my major recently and have another year and a half to go. We have similar weight loss goals so I'm going to add you! :)
  • Ashley06118
    Ashley06118 Posts: 55
    Options
    Nothing like a crap load of college kids who understand the pain of finals week. I am a sophomore psych major and I need to lose weight to be healthier. Add me :D
  • miss_dreamer
    miss_dreamer Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm a 22 year old University student. Starting at 171 lbs and hoping to get down to 130 lbs ideally :) Starting younger is best it seems, all I hear from my older sister is the longer you leave it, the harder it can be.
  • bajeh
    bajeh Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, im 22 and a University Student in finaly year, feel free to add me :)
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    hey im 21 and im also a college student anyone on here feel free to add me the more friends the better :flowerforyou:
  • eeelastic9
    eeelastic9 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm a first year college student... it's been tough to keep track of what I'm eating since it's all in dining halls. :( i lost 15 pounds before college and then gained it all back. here's to starting over!
  • cuppachoco
    cuppachoco Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 18 years old, going to start college this September :D
    I'm worrying about my belly fat too :O Let's work it out together!