FUPA reduction? plz help!

Options
this is a serious post, i'm not trying to troll. i'm too embarrassed to post under my real account...

any suggestions on how to reduce that unsightly and ever frustrating FUPA? if you don't know what a FUPA is, then you probably don't want to ever know, but for the sake of clarity, i just want to address a misconception. the majority of the internet (according to one image search i did) seems to believe a FUPA is simply belly fat that sags over the pubic region.

well, i don't know about anyone else with similar body types, but there is an obvious separation of my saggy belly leftover from considerable weight loss, and my FUPA, which easily weighs 1.5-2 pounds on its own. i am down to a "normal" weight, but i just can't seem to get rid of this tumor-like pubic region. will it come off in time, or do i have to get surgery or something?

TL;DR: any tips on reducing a FUPA?

Replies

• BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Given that there's no such thing as spot reduction I would say your choices are either work to lower your overall body fat percentage or look into liposuction. Good luck.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    if it's really bad and you get rashes, insurance may pay for a panniculectomy