Feeling sad....

Options
Feeling sad about only having one chicken burger so going to look at some success stories to cheer me up.:)
What do you all do to inspire you when things get tough?

Replies

• CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Eat.

You probably are sad because you're hungry. Eat a large plate of delicious seasoned veggies for a low calorie dish that leaves you feeling full.

• M155y647
    M155y647 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Why are you restricting yourself to having only one chicken burger?
  • abbymercer1
    abbymercer1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Because that is all I have calories for and the old me would eat two without thinking of the consequences. I have had it now and feel happier. Happier I am no longer hungry and happy that I do have will power. :)
  • noexcusesjustresults2014
    Options
    If I was in your situation I would eat another chicken burger and just exercise enough to compensate.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I try to look at the big picture, but yeah... there isn't a day that goes by when I wish I could eat more, lol.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    If I was in your situation I would eat another chicken burger and just exercise enough to compensate.

That may work for you but for some "punishing" yourself with exercise because you ate a few more calories can be a dangerous road to tread. It can better to prove that you can exercise some restraint and that you didn't really need the extra chicken burger after all.

Way to go, OP!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Well that would be a whole 1.5 hour of extra exercise for me to 'compensate', not sure that's a very healthy mindset either (considering I already put in over an hour today, for example).
  • oxlisaxo91
    oxlisaxo91 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Alternatively have the second and aim for your weekly calorie/macros not daily. Ate an extra 300 today? Have a 50 less for the next 6 days!
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I try to look at the big picture, but yeah... there isn't a day that goes by when I wish I could eat more, lol.
    But this, definitely this ^

Good job holding yourself strong and resisting! Just don't forget there is ways around it while still achieving your goals! :grinning:
  • shaylalaine
    shaylalaine Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I dream of food still. When things get tough I look at transformation pics or pin motivational quotes on Pinterest