Nutrisystem

Options
hello everyone! I am looking for some friends. I am on the Nutrisystem diet and I am doing very well. I would love friends that are on the same diet just so that we could talk about the food. But any friends are welcome! I also live in Arizona. (To any other "zonies" out there) I have twin toddlers and a beautiful 4 month old. (Gonna get that baby weight off) hope you all are doing well and losing the weight! Best wishes to everyone!

Replies

• carmelitaanderson1
    Options
    Hi! Today is my first day on nutrisystem
  • MSh311
    MSh311 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, i have been on nutrisystem since last Monday. I live in NC (EST). Feel free to add me, it is really working!!
  • lkilton
    lkilton Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I've been on Nutrisystem for about a year. I do mix other foods in and sometimes I don't have Nutrisystem on the weekends. Nutrisystem and a lot of exercise have worked real well for me. Feel free to add me if you'd like to. Happy hump day!!
  • AFMOMX2
    AFMOMX2 Posts: 18
    Options
    I have been very seriously considering ordering it. Partly to lose weight and partly because I live on my own (husband works out of town) and I'm tired of trying to figure out what to eat. =(
  • hcoulter913
    hcoulter913 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are ordering tonight. :) I do love my kitchen scale, but I feel like this will definitely help my hubby who fights me tooth and nail on portion sizes! Perhaps it'll be motivating for him.