RecordBeater app for c25k?

Options
I found an app on my droid called RecordBeater. It is supposed to match your music to your workout speed. Looks pretty neat, but you have to upgrade to the paid version to do the c25k program on it. Has anyone tried this app? Is it worth upgrading?

Replies

• bbush18
    bbush18 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i have the Nike+GPS app on my iphone and I LOVE IT!! it tracks my runs (pace, time, distance) and it shows the route i've run. It also matches my music to the pace i'm running and it has some cheesy motivational phrases, but it really does work. i don't remember how much i paid for the app, but it was definately worth it to me. It also allows you tag your run (the weather conditions, the road conditions, your mood at the time of your run.) It's AWESOME!!
  • recordbeater
    Options
    Thank you for your interest in RecordBeater. I am the developer of RecordBeater. I would love to give a limited number of pro licenses away to the users of the myfitnesspal forum. Please drop me a line if it has your interest.

RecordBeater detects your running rhythm and plays music with a matching rhythm.
    See its features here, most of them are truly unique:
    http://recordbeater.blogspot.com/p/features.html
  • myndee
    myndee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    sounds pretty cool... but no iPhone app :cry: