Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide

Options
I was wondering if anyone here has completed the 12 weeks of Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide workout plan and what your results were. I just downloaded the e-book and it seems like not a lot of work for the results people claim to have, so I was hoping someone here could tell me about their experience with it. I've seen some pretty drastic before and afters that I couldn't imagine possible with a 28 minute workout routine 3x a week with a little cardio. I tried googleing reviews but the only thing that popped up was the official site and instagram before/afters.

I know if it seems too good to be true, it probably is, but it looks like a good workout plan either way so I do think I'm going to try it out. If anyone would like to try it out with me then feel free to add me and PM me :)

Replies

• CollegeKid
    CollegeKid Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My sisters and I just downloaded as well and completed day one. I can already feel my muscles burning!
  • samsimps_
    samsimps_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am half way through week 3 and have lost albs & 4inches so far. The workouts don't seem hard on paper, but they definitely kick your butt!