need to lose 110lbs

Options
Hey everyone, I am new to the group and I need to lose 110 lbs. I am currently 253lbs. I use to be under 120lbs and got sick then the weight packed on and I had a hard time staying under 180. Last year I had some major medical issues that packed on lots of weight and fast. Now I want to lose it...and I will! Anybody looking to be motivational buddies feel free to add me.

Replies

• xxoneluckygirlxx
    xxoneluckygirlxx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 120.... :)) let's do this!!
  • trievabrown
    Options
    I'm in! I'm aiming to lose 103lbs. I started at 288lbs in December and now, I'm at 276lbs as of yesterday! I'm looking for accountability over this next year. I turn 40 in June and want as much of it off as possible by then..
  • trievabrown
    Options
    I am new to this app and not completely sure how it works but, I sent you both requests! I hope to hold each other accountable soon!
  • sassycassy631
    sassycassy631 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around that to. I want to be 140. I started at 242 (started on Jan 8). Feel free to add me :) this is my first time using this app socially, didn't know it had a "community" feature.
  • onni_akyi
    onni_akyi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am not new to this at all but after a very difficult few years I've gained back ALL the weight i've lost and then some. I need to loose around 130+ pounds, and I can use all the encouragement I can get.

Welcome to the community and best of luck to you all!
  • karleeoc
    karleeoc Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose the same amount as well :) We can do it ;)
  • heartsaver81
    heartsaver81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    We sure can.
  • jets79tone
    jets79tone Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose over a hundred pounds too
  • heartsaver81
    Options
    Jets its hard but we will lose it. Remember were awesome the way we are but losing the weight will let us be awesome longer ;-)
  • aSearch4Me
    aSearch4Me Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    While I'm not new to MFP, this is the first time I'm actually taking it seriously (instead of casual logging...). I have a similar amount to lose, feel free to add me if you'd like :smile:
  • ShyGirl1978sm
    ShyGirl1978sm Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm 10lbs in on my 112lbs to lose. I find the support here such a great help, I've tried and failed on my own so many times so I've used the boards etc and met some lovely people. I don't know what I'd do without MFP now.
    Good luck to you, and everyone else - we can do this!
  • danny7995
    Options
    Hey all I sent friend requests to you all hoping we can help each out in the journey to better health.
  • blessedfitness2015
    Options
    Sent a request. I am looking to lose weight as well and be surrounded with motivational people.
  • heartsaver81
    Options
    I added ya :-)
  • aklose72
    aklose72 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    114 total here...lost 4 since Friday so I'm at 110 too. Let's kill this beast!!!!
  • tcscholz554
    tcscholz554 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • pasionek2003
    Options
    Newbie here..would love the motivation and words of encouragement. Need to lose about 100 lbs. but goal right now is 50..together we WILL make it happen. :) Always looking for easy healthy recipes.