Victory!

Options
Went to the doctor yesterday, to have my one month follow up on my weight loss journey. I knew I had lost. I could feel my clothes were baggier, I don't tire as easily, etc, but I was still nervous when I got on that scale.

17.5 pounds gone this month!

I should probably only "claim" about 13, since my first visit, I was having my Time of the month lol. A lot is water weight, and I was fluxuating.

But dang it, I'm taking that!

Okay, now you guys' turns: share your recent victory story, be it a loss or a NSV. :)

Replies

• rachelchase40
    rachelchase40 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!

I started loosing weight in early August and I weigh in on Tuesday mornings and this morning when i stepped on the scale not only did I loose 2 pounds this week when i thought things were starting to slow down :) but I am only .8 lbs away from my halfway mark! I am so pumped! :D I have lost 29.2 pounds!
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    NSV--I've been maintaining for two months without logging. I didn't gain over the holidays either. Happy me! Congrats on your loss, Holly!
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Thanks, yall, it's such a wonderful feeling huh?
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    That is just FANTASTIC! I am so happy for you and I am "tooting some horns for you". Job well done, take the TOM weight loss too! Great job!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Very well done!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    That's great :smile: My SV: I'm slowly chipping away at the weight, and it seems to be fairly consistent, although small, losses. No big milestones yet but I'll take it! My NSVs: I've just completed Week 1 of C25k, and am feeling enthusiastic enough about it to want to continue. Further to that, now that I've been doing that three days a week plus yoga once a week, I feel better and more energised, and I also find myself looking forwards to eating healthy, fresh foods and opportunities to exercise like hiking. Hooray!
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • hollyrayburn
    Options
    Ya know? We are all pretty awesome!
  • jazzunicorn
    jazzunicorn Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Kewl, I don't know about any of you, but when ever I get on the scale and I lost weight... I PARTY!!!!!( well a mini lost weight dance) B)
  • hollyrayburn
    Options
    I treat myself when there's a significant difference on the scale or the way my clothes hang on me. Like, I try to avoid "real" bread, only eat low carb wraps or whole grain sandwich thins. That night, I celebrated with a subway sandwich with white bread!

Lol. Before, a "celebration" would be like, going to Mexican and eating all the guacamole, cheese dip, chips, and taco shells I could muster. Now, I party with a turkey sandwich. Funny how things change!! Lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!