New here help me stay on track

Options
Hi there I'm new here and I need some motivation or something to keep me going. I start a week then stop. Then start and stop please add me and then we can motivate each other!

Replies

• mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Add me as a friend if you want. You can meet your goals!
  • fitlife609
    Options
    This happens to me a lot. Make a motivation list of all the reasons you want to get to your goal weight! Mine are, summer is coming so I want a nice, fit body for my swimsuit, I want to feel confident with my friends, I want to be healthy, etc. Good luck!
  • nebulah_exe
    nebulah_exe Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got quite good at logging in everyday and sticking to it which is a first. You can so achieve this :)
  • kristyhartley
    kristyhartley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    keuka5 wrote: »
    Hi there I'm new here and I need some motivation or something to keep me going. I start a week then stop. Then start and stop please add me and then we can motivate each other!

• cillarodz91
    cillarodz91 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The same here! Don't hesitate to add me :) We can encourage each other not give up. We're not alone in this. Let's do this. It's never too late to start ;) although it is still January. Just in time before summer hits :)
  • mirrjo
    mirrjo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Keuka5 I am the same way...

Is there anything specific you are doing or wanting to do...
  • keuka5
    keuka5 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am just looking to keep motivate to exercise and count my calories. I haven't tried dieting before and it gets tedious typing everything in that I eat. I like exercising in the morning and sometimes I get up and out of bed but then do other things...
  • kristyhartley
    kristyhartley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @keuka5‌ there is also a barcode reader on the diary, bottom right, that you can use to scan bar code & had I do that way. :)
  • hlo9603
    hlo9603 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have a group on Facebook called "Get Fit Motivators" feel free to join for the extra motivation and support! Also add me on MFP!
  • keuka5
    keuka5 Posts: 8
    Options
    I dnt have. Facebook. I use te scanner all the time! It's the best