Looking For Weight Loss Buddies

Options
Hey,

I have been on my weight loss journey for over 3 months and have seen great results so far (60 pounds). However, I find that I am losing my motivation and would love to find friends at difference stages of their own weight loss journey so we can motivate each other.

I have doing the Optifast program and will soon be moving into the transitional phase. If you have done this type of program (or curious about it), please add me! Maybe you can give me tips on how to be successful in maintaining the weight I have already lost.

About Me B)

- Working on becoming a lawyer (don't hold that against me).
- Love movies and tv shows (Walking Dead, How to get away with Murder, SONS (RIP), and many more)
- Looking for fun, different ways to become more active. Any ideas? :)

Love to chat!

Jonesy

Replies

• sweetberrywine
    Options
    I still can't get over SOA :(

I've been doing zumba lately, and it is so much fun!
  • cwagar123
    cwagar123 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am on week 6 of the opti program. I added you
  • ann_spear
    Options
    Hey y'all I just started and I was looking for someone to help keep me going and encourage me.
  • charisma1922
    charisma1922 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in for motivation!
  • cmnoble15
    Options
    Hi my coworker just told me about this app. I haven't had much luck in sticking to plans but will pray this time around... (def here to help others in their journeys too)

As far as fun stuff, I really like step aerobics (like people did in the 80s). Time goes by pretty quickly!!!
  • jparnnell
    Options
    Add me if you like :D
  • rohan1996
    Options
    It's been 5 days since I started and i need help add me :) :-)
  • Newmami8
    Newmami8 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started again I as well am looking for someone to motivate me as well as I can help motivate anyone as well feel free to add me Happy Holidays :)
  • jenny10187
    jenny10187 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I began Optifast 800 on January 9th. I am doing it with the out the support from a nutritionist etc. So I am looking for all the support I can get on here! So far its going really well and I have 30 lbs to lose until my goal weight. I am curious about if I am able to do light workouts from home during optifast? And of course any advice for when it is time to transition back to food as I am only doing this for 4 more weeks! Thanks! Please add me!
  • shabana111
    Options
    Add me.....day 1 here..on a mission to lose 20 lbs by april !